This pendant is eye-catching because of its beautiful deep green stone, large size and meticulous silver work. Emerson Harvey of New Mexico, a Navajo Native American artist, has used a single cabochon of Chrysocolla as the focal point of this lovely pendant. To highlight the stone, Emerson has a sterling silver border that is accented with hand-cut markings and a sturdy hand-stamped bale which adds to the overall elegance of this impressive pendant. This pendant is truly eye-catching!
Chrysocolla is mined in the former USSR and Zaire as well as Chile. This stone is known for its healing abilities among the Native American cultures. It is believed to strengthen the body's resistance, increase wisdom and peace. Chrysocolla promotes level headedness, encourages clarity of thought and a neutral, cool attitude during turbulence. It can be used to decrease nervousness and irritability.
- Signed EH, Emerson Harvey, Navajo Native American artist
- Stamped Sterling
- Total length including the bale is 2 3/8"
- Chrysocolla stone measures 1 5/16" by 1 1/16" at the widest point
- Setting measures 1 5/8" by 1 3/8"
- Free shipping within the United States