Navajo Native American elegant and stylish turquoise and amethyst necklace. It is adjustable from 16.5″ to 18″ so that you can wear it with a variety of different necklines. Helen Deal’s use of turquoise and amethyst is very eye-catching and attractive with the complimenting colors and symmetrical beaded pattern. This one-of-a kind, strikingly beautiful necklace will reflect your personal grace, style and distinction.
- 4 strands, beaded necklace, adjustable from 16.5″ to 18″
- Artist – Helen Deal, Navajo Native American
- The turquoise beads are barrel shaped (5mm x 7mm) and disc shaped (4mm) with accents of sterling silver beads (3mm).
- The Amethyst gemstones are smooth and oval shaped (6mm by 9mm)
- Sterling silver hook and eye closure
- Weight: 45.28 grams
- Made in the USA
- Gift Boxed
- Brand New, Unused
- FREE Shipping in USA