The inlay work in this attractive link bracelet is pure perfection. This unique pattern was handcrafted with genuine stones of Black Onyx, Wild Horse Turquoise, Tiger Eye, Picture Jasper and accents of Lab Created Opal that glimmers in the light. If you run your finger over the inlay work, you will feel the smooth inlay stones that are meticulously set in sterling silver. Inlay work of this caliber is very tedious and time consuming work. Navajo Native American artist, Orlando Spencer handcrafted this bracelet with an appealing color combination of stones, an interesting pattern design and a one of a kind work of wearable art.
This bracelet has 7 rectangular, inlay sections are connected with sterling silver hinges for flexibility and comfort. The box security clasp and chain keeps the bracelet secure. You are going to love this feminine bracelet and the craftsmanship behind it.
- Size: 6 1/4″ Fits a wrist that is 5 3/4 – 6 1/4″
- Signed: Orlando Spencer, Navajo Native American artist
- Stamped: Sterling
- To determine your wrist size, wrap a tape measure around your wrist at the wrist bones
- Each inlay section is 13/16″ by 1/4″
- Weight 22.68 grams
- Made in the USA
- Gift Boxed
- Free shipping within the United States
Capture the Spirit of History & Tradition with Authentic, Native American & Southwest Jewelry at KokopelliTraders